– Present to Impress: Unleash Your Potential, Ignite Your Success
Warren Buffet said: “If you can’t communicate and talk to other people and get across your ideas, you’re giving up your potential”. Creating professional presentations demands dedication, practice, and a strong skill set. Without confidence and the essential abilities, your business and reputation may suffer. The stakes can be significant, with millions hinging on a single presentation. Conversely, a memorable presentation sends a powerful message of professionalism, trustworthiness, and competence – ultimately boosting your bottom line.
This is a dynamic and unique 2-day masterclass, which will leave you confident and fully equipped to deliver a powerful presentation on any topic, with limited time to prepare and no nerves. It will not only revolutionise your professional capabilities but also make you feel more at ease in any situation that involves social interactions.
This masterclass will be presented in-person on the following dates at an investment fee of R 3 850 (excluding VAT) per masterclass, which includes 3 video recordings, a reflective journal, pen, masterclass workbook and framed certificate of completion. Simply click on the date link or on the date of your choice in the calendar below to register:
Wednesday and Thursday, 24 and 25 January’24 in person at our training centre in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Tuesday and Wednesday, 27 and 28 February’24 in person at our training centre in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Tuesday and Wednesday, 19 and 20 March’24 in person at our training centre in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Tuesday and Wednesday, 23 and 24 April’24 in person at our training centre in Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
Please note – space is limited to 13 delegates per masterclass.
These are some of the topics that will be included in this masterclass:
- Creating interactive and attention-grabbing presentations
- Overcoming speech anxiety and presenting with confidence
- Developing your unique style and giving an authentic presentation
- Determining the client’s attitudes and needs
- Structuring the content in such a way as to provide maximum clarity
- Learning to use body language to create a professional image
- Identifying any distracting mannerisms
- Utilising the art of persuasion
- Obtaining credibility with your audience
- Refining your marketing and sales pitches
- Pre-empting objections and questions from the audience
- Moving audiences to action
- Assessing the effectiveness of your presentation objective